

I've got a lot of catching up to due on this blog. Sorry for the procrastination! I've got a whole summer of photos and stories to catch you up on. I think I'll go in reverse order and start with the most recent event first...Evan's first birthday on August 25, 2008.








Evan and I took swim lessons at the YMCA for two weeks at the end of July. It was so nice to be in a pool each day. It was really water acclamation, although he did learn to climb out of the pool from the side wall. I got Matthew to come one day and take photos. Luckily we were only rained out on one day...the last class!
2 comments:
It's amazing how much Evan has changed in just one month. His hair is longer and it even looks lighter! It looks like he made out pretty good on his birthday and the party hasn't even started! We can't wait to see you guys in 1 week! Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend and keep the updates coming. We need to see what our little god son is up to. See you soon!
Great Pics Ticola Family.
I love the Gator Rocker.
I too am anxious to come see everyone.
Love,
Kaycee
Post a Comment