On Friday we had our 29 week 4D ultrasound done. Below are the best photos from the ultrasound. Evan loved seeing his baby brother. He just kept pointing and talking to him the whole time.
Today (Sunday) I'm 30 weeks, so I finally forced Matthew to take a pregnancy photo. I'll post that soon.
2 comments:
Daphne, Matt, Evan, and baby Joel,
What wonderful pictures. Glad Matt (dad) finally took a pregnancy photo. Looking at the weather, it's going to be cold here in Orlando this week, imagine it will be a lot colder in G-ville, bundle up!
Talk to everyone soon.
Love, Kaycee and Ruel
Awesome 3D images of Joel. Those are the kinds companies use for advertising. I don't know but I think the Gutierrez gene is pretty dominant. He's looking a lot like your dad like Evan did! Can't wait to meet the little guy.
Susie
Post a Comment