Tuesday, July 7, 2009

playmates, food firsts and sweet story time

Every day I am amazed by the growing interaction between Evan and Joel. Plus, the fact that I was never able to experience what they are experiencing is so cool to witness! Whenever Evan is around Joel is consumed with watching him, and now has decided to laugh at his silly big brother. Evan has finally began noticing that his baby brother reacts to him. Evan already has an audiance. I caught Evan pushing Joel around and around in the exersaucer yesterday. I noticed him doing it because Joel was giggling. I keep our camera on the kitchen counter for capturing these quick moments...

Joel had his four month well child visit today. He's a little bit late with it since our move up here put him behind with the well child check ups. He weighed 15 lbs. 13 oz. and measured 26.5 in. long. He's doing so well. He's such a happy and peaceful baby. He loves to laugh at his brother. Yesterday I gave Joel a small amount of cooked rice cereal. He took to it very well. He still has to work on his tongue thrust. It pushes most of the cereal out of his mouth.

Last night I was able to catch Matt reading to both boys before dinner time. They both love when their Papi reads to them. They always stay put when Papi reads to them. I'm always struggling to get Evan to stay put and listen. Although, Evan enjoys looking at books on his own.
Life's so much sweeter with two!

No comments: