I really know that my blogging is lacking lately. I promise to update the blog with our July and August travels when I get back into town next week. We are headed south to Montgomery, AL. to stay with our good friends Heather, Stan and their son Lucas.
Sheli took amazing photos of Joel at our last session. To view the photos click on the link...
http://www.shelideratophoto.com/Proofs/joel8mo/
Disney's Animal Kingdom, baptism, party, and lots of milestones to come in the next blog! here's a tease...Joel is crawling all over the house. It is hard to keep up with him.
1 comment:
Great photo session. How do you ever get your boys to sit still like that? There's a few photos of Joel where he looks a lot like Evan at that age, but I still think he's favoring the Ticola side more than Evan did. The baptism gown is beautiful (or handsome for Matt's sake). I can't wait to see photos of your trips, birthdays, etc. So hard to keep up, isn't it? We miss you guys. Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys over the holidays if not sooner. Wish you guys were joining us to the ADA meeting in Hawaii. It would have been so much fun.
Post a Comment