I was able to get out of the house today with Evan while Papi was at work. We had a date to see the Wiggles "Go Bananas" in concert at the BI-LO in downtown Greenville. Gabby our babysitter stayed with Joel for me. At first Evan was a bit scared of the lights and loud music. I was surprised because I took him to see Elmo last year when he was 14 months old and he was fine. Eventually, he calmed down and sang, and clapped with The Wiggles. He even said, "Hi Wiggles". He watches them on the Sprout channel every morning. When we got back Papi was home from work. Evan must have missed his brother because he just wanted to give him hug after hug. So sweet. They are playing together in the playroom right now.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
the wiggles & hugs all around
I was able to get out of the house today with Evan while Papi was at work. We had a date to see the Wiggles "Go Bananas" in concert at the BI-LO in downtown Greenville. Gabby our babysitter stayed with Joel for me. At first Evan was a bit scared of the lights and loud music. I was surprised because I took him to see Elmo last year when he was 14 months old and he was fine. Eventually, he calmed down and sang, and clapped with The Wiggles. He even said, "Hi Wiggles". He watches them on the Sprout channel every morning. When we got back Papi was home from work. Evan must have missed his brother because he just wanted to give him hug after hug. So sweet. They are playing together in the playroom right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds fun. Isn't it great to have one on one time with the kiddos? It is so sweet to see the two boys hugging each other.
Post a Comment