Wednesday, April 28, 2010

947 S 53RD ST, BIRMINGHAM, AL | Listing Information

Introducing where we'll call home for the next couple of years.

947 S 53RD ST, BIRMINGHAM, AL Listing Information

So, I just have a short list of things that I have to get done before the move in June...
Pack up a five bedroom house into a 3 bedroom house...LOL!
Go to Florida for Ben's baptism on Mother's day
Have the fun relief of the Snyder's visit to Easley
Neighborhood yard sale on May 15
Drive back down to Florida for our cruise
and move around June 15th
the twitch is getting worse...hahaha. no, really!

3 comments:

Beat Emetaphobia said...

Phew, that's a long list of things to cram into before your move! I can't even keep up with you guys. The house looks great and I know you guys will make it a lovely home for your family for the next two years. I can't wait to visit! You could always fit the King size bed in the basement for your guests if it doesn't fit in the master room. We won't complain! :)

Kaycee Manuel said...

ha ha! I like Susie's Comment. When is the cruise again?!
We'll probably be home again around 3 or 4 on Mother's Day if your are still in O-town, maybe we can meet up!

Berry Family said...

DAPHNE!!!! I haven't checked your blog in about a week and a half or two and wished that I had earlier!!! I am so excited about your new house!! It looks so pretty. I love the color of the rooms and the backyard looks like Southern Living needs to pay a visit for photos. Can't wait to see it in person!!!!