Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our Little Man is Two Months Old

We've been suprisingly busy here. Evan and I have been going to many outings with other mommies and babies. Matt and I were able to take Evan to his two month appointment last friday. Everything looks great. He weighs 11 lbs. and 7 oz. and is 23 1/4 in. in length. He is sleeping much better too. He goes from his last feeding at 10 P.M. till 4 A.M. and then we wake up at 7 A.M.
The best part of these last couple of weeks has been his cooing and laughing. His laugh is still really faint, but it's there. I can't wait to hear it full strength.
Matt and I took Evan to his first Butterflyfest here in Gainesville. There were so many beautiful butterflies. Evan will just have to take our word because he was asleep through the whole thing.
Halloween was so much fun. Grandma(Mima), Mommy(Mami), and Daddy(Papi) took Evan to the Santa Fe Community College's Boo at the Zoo, then we came home to hand out candy. Mark and Wendy brought Aidan to the house too, so that the cousins could spend their first Halloween together. We took a ton of photos of the babies in their Halloween costumes. They were the cutest!

1 comment:

Beat Emetaphobia said...

Evan is getting cuter and cuter everyday! I think he and Gabby could pass as brother and sister. Their features are so alike. It looks like he had a great Halloween with his cousin Aiden. We wish we can see Evan soon so we can kiss those chubby cheeks! We love you!

Susie, Tony, Gabby, & Albert