Wednesday, April 2, 2008

March 2008

Happy Easter 2008! March was a busy month for us. I celebrated my 29th birthday with friends and family, and Evan celebrated his first Easter. Matt's boss graciously invited us with my parents to their home for Easter lunch. We had a wonderful time, and their home is stunning! Like always church was standing room only. Matt keeps saying that those of us who go weekly should get first choice at seating! People come out of the woodwork on holidays. It was nice to celebrate Easter at our home church this year. We are looking forward to many more Easters there as Evan gets older. I'm hoping he'll sing in the children's choir one day like I did. The last week in March was busy getting ready for my girlfriend Kaycee's wedding shower. I'll be the Matron of Honor at her wedding in April.


2 comments:

Beat Emetaphobia said...

Very cute photos. Evan's Easter outfit was so cute. Loved the hat. He's like a little man. We hope we can see him again before he grows up too much! I know Gabby would love playing with him in her backyard. Weather's great here now. Consider a trip to El Paso soon!!! We miss you!

Team Koagel

Kaycee Manuel said...

Check it out! I got a shout out and didn't even realize! Daphne, you HAVE to teach me how you do the photos...I want to do something similar to my blog.
Here you are in Madrid, can't wait to see those pics!
Talk to you soon.
--KM (Kaycee Manuel)