Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Evan...the little mover


It's has been too long since I've updated the blog! So sorry for my procrastination. Since Evan turned 8 months old (April 25) he has become extremely active and lively. Our little mover started crawling, and pulling himself up. The babyproofing has begun.
I made the trek with Evan to visit Dianne in Spain. Whew! I am so glad that we got to go and meet our new cousin Sofia who was born in March. Evan did very well during the trip, but he started to get fussy towards the end of the week due to his first tooth coming in "O". So, now that Evan is 9 months he crawls, pulls himself up, and has his first tooth. He still lets me rock him to sleep every nap, and I love it! Gotta go...he's awake.

2 comments:

Kaycee Manuel said...

wow, crawling and teeth, definite changes in your little man.
Hope you'll post pictures of Evan soon and here's an open invitation to come visit us in Orlando sometime this summer. We can go to the theme parks or hit a water park for a day of fun in the sun.
--Kaycee

Beat Emetaphobia said...

What a cute photo of Evan. He's looking more like a little boy everyday! How fast our little angels grow! I hope to see and hear more about your trip to Spain. Post more photos of our handsome god son! We miss you and hope to get the kids together real soon.

Love,
Susie