Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The quadradic equation?

I had to get on and post Evan's latest surprise...he just learned how to blow. I always blow on his food to cool it down before I feed him. I guess he finally just tried it and it worked. Drinking from a straw, blowing air with his mouth, what's going to be next...solving a quadradic equation? hahaha...Mami even doesn't remember that. Something about an X and a Y. Yesterday we had the Level II ultrasound and met with the specialist. Joel looks wonderful with no signs of an neuro defects, so thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I'll be trying to add the ultrasound shortly to this post.

2 comments:

Beat Emetaphobia said...

Glad to hear Joel is healthy and all is well from the ultrasound. We can't wait to see it. Isn't it great to see all the new things kids learn? Next Evan will start saying "Hot" with will be a broken record with his new word of the day. Gabby says "Hot" when I blow on her food. Kids are funny.

Kaycee Manuel said...

Daphne,
Great news, Ruel and I have been thinking of you and your family much these last days and weeks. Evan gets cuter by the day too. We love the little block picture you sent and have it on our fridge.
Talk to you soon.
Kaycee