Hi There,
I found this website that has lots of cute background options for blogs. In case you are interested here's the name of the site, "The Cutest Blog on the Block".
I've been spending way too much time on the internet in search of the perfect double stroller. There's so much to think about. Do I go with the side-by-side or a tandem. There's pros and negatives for both. I also would like one that accepts our infant car seat (Peg Perego). Double also means double in price, but what can you do that's normal when you have to get something that will accomodate two children. I'll most likely use a single stroller and sling baby Joel, but that's hoping that Joel will like to be in a sling. I'd like to have the option of pushing both of them.
Oh, so much to think about. And time is just ticking away. I'm now 24 weeks along.
No comments:
Post a Comment