Since Joel is currently taking a good nap I had to take this time to update our blog with photos of our first two weeks in South Carolina. Today it's snowing for the first time since we've arrived. I'm having a difficult time returning phone calls right now since Joel isn't a good sleeper yet, but I'm hoping that will soon change for the better. Evan is doing great. We've enrolled him in a Mom's Morning Out program starting in June. He'll be going to school twice a week from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I think he'll really enjoy it since he loves being around other children. I've taken him to several parks and playgrounds since we moved, and he says, "Hi" to every child he sees.
Joel is growing so fast. He's over ten pounds now, and that's because he eats like a champ! He doesn't have a two month appointment till April, so we'll have to wait a month for that. We've been able to get a doctor for the boys, and one for my check up too. Things are falling into place. As for Matt he really likes his job, and is glad to be working with only children. We will miss working with John and Tina Vairo. They were so good to us! We'll there's so much to say and I'm starting to ramble a bit. I'll let the photos do the talking.
1 comment:
It's always so great to see an update on your beautiful family. It's amazing how much Evan has grown. He's going to absolutely love his Mother's Morning Out class. I predict he'll have no separation issues as happy as he is around other people. And Joel, what a cute little man...just like when Evan was a little baby. I still think those Cuban genes are pretty dominant! Keep those photos coming. They both change so fast... I don't want to miss out on anything. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment