Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pee pee on the Potty!

Pee pee on the potty! I bought Evan an Elmo video called Potty Time to begin getting Evan familiar with the potty, which matches his Elmo potty seat. I never thought I'd be excited to write about pi pi(spanish), but Evan just pi pi in his potty for the first time. It didn't even take an bribing! I've just been asking each time I go to change his diaper if he wants to pi pi, and then place him on the potty. Thanks for listening to this ridiculously excited mami.
By the way, our best friends Tony & Susie had their second daughter, Sophia Marie on March 16. She looks just like her big sister, Gabby....just beautiful.
Congrats guys!
Oh, for the first time Joel slept 6 hours straight last night. I'm off to bed early in hopes that it happens again. :)

2 comments:

Beat Emetaphobia said...

Congratulations on the PiPi. A big moment for sure. We miss you guys and are looking forward to seeing the four of you very soon! Definately need to plan a trip to meet up sometime this year!

Kaycee Manuel said...

A hearty congrats on the PiPi!
We were in Babies 'r Us the other day and my friend Kellee was overcome about the target pellets for little boys learning to use the potty and "aiming" in the right direction. Daph, you have a lot of fun times ahead (laughs).
They've come up with such fun stuff for children today that potty training aught to be down right exciting! Potty seats, pellets, books, you name it!
Anyway, hope you all are doing well and we are still awaiting some pics of the inside of the house (I'm curious since the outside of the house looks so beautiful).
Love,
Kaycee and Ruel