Friday, April 10, 2009

Sleep, glorious sleep!

It's been a while since I've been on here, and that's due to sleep deprivation. We started the sleep training at 9 weeks, and last night Joel finally slept through the night! Wouldn't you know that I didn't enjoy it. I went to be after Matt, and when that happens I never sleep well since his snoring keeps me awake. I love him still :))
On March 30th we heard Joel laugh for the first time. It was such a deep sounding giggle. We tried to have him do it again with the video camera, but like most babies he doesn't perform on command. We are getting excited for Pipo and Mima's visit next week. They'll be here for a couple of days. We really miss seeing them. Evan goes to Gymboree every Tuesday night. I take him with Joel in the ErgoBaby carrier, since he don't tolerate the car seat. It's my workout! Well, the laundry is calling...

No comments: