Saturday, October 31, 2009

baby guayaberas

It's Halloween and we are in the house again. It's rainy and cold outside, so we are gonna have to carve our pumpkin inside the house. We had plans to watch the Gator game at Fluor field on the big jumbotron, but I'm not sure I want to venture onto a wet field for that. So for now, I'm updating our blog, so here it is...
Matt's back from Miami, and he said everything went well. We won't here anything till sometime in January if he's been accepted into the program there at Miami Children's hospital. He picked up two guayabera's for the boys.

For me he brought back two large boxes of pastelitos of all different types. It's called a "surtido" or variety. Down there they sell them at Publix.
I have now lost ten pounds on Jenny Craig which I started the second week of October. I will enjoy these pastelitos :)!

Grandpa and Grandma Ticola bought me these flowers last Sunday when I wasn't feeling good. They even made us homemade beef stew. It really hit the spot! We really enjoyed having them here. We hope that we didn't wear them out too much.

Now Joel has pick up some new habits these two last weeks. One is climbing. He tries to climb almost an anything he can.



Since he is teething a lot, he's also began to chew on everything, including his crib! After two I have come to the conclusion that we should have just gotten very inexpensive, non-convertable cribs. Evan did the same thing, and now his crib is in terrible condition, and it's supposed to last his growing years. Yes, I did buy the crib railing guards, but they just pull them off.

1 comment:

Eric Berry said...

Awe, sweet Daddy to bring his loves gift from MIA. Although I know you love it in SC, I'm hoping Miami works out for you, b/c I think you would love it down there for 2 years.
Congrats on Jenny Craig...that's awesome!
Tricia