Friday, October 23, 2009

the sickies

As some of you may know we have been battling colds for the last two week. After another trip to the doctor today it looks like things will hopefully begin to settle down. One wants to be outdoors to enjoy the beauty of Fall, but we haven't been able too. I am hoping to finally get up to the orchard in Flat Rock this weekend with Grandpa and Grandma Ticola who are arriving tomorrow. Hope to have pictures to post next time I blog.
Evan has been very clingy to me. I guess since I have been spending more time with him since he has been sick. Bedtime is a sweet time. We read books, and then sing songs to God. Joel now has three teeth! Two on the bottom and one on the top. I don't know the letters...sorry dental folks.
As for me I am reading "New Moon", and I am trying to make plans to go see Twilight when it comes out. Matt is leaving next week for a couple days in Miami. He has an interview at Miami Children's Hospital with the Nova University Pediatric Dental program. Wish him luck!

No comments: