Visit the site below to see Joel's pictures from our shoot last week. Go to the "Client" page and type in the text box "daphne0313" where it says, "Enter Password" to see the pictures. Grandmas...you can order from this site too.
http://www.susanbrewerphotography.com/index2.php?v=v1
We were able to celebrate Joel's birthday with family and dear friends on January 16th at Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza. We had such a great time! Joel really enjoyed himself with his smash cake...dare I say, he had a smashing time! Hahahaha. I know it's cheesy, but that's just another example of why Matt and I make a wonderful pair!
The photos below are of the party, Joel's birthday morning opening presents at home, and eating lunch at Chik fil-a with Papi (aka daddy).
1 comment:
Joel,
I LOVE your pictures with Susan Brewer. You are so handsome and still look like a sweet boy!
Love,
Tia Too Too
I like the close up picture of Joel's big eyes when he is chowing down on his cake too. This is priceless.
Post a Comment