So Matt found out that he was accepted into the Pediatric Dental Residency at Uab in Birmingham, Alabama. He starts on July 1st, and the program lasts for two years. Let me just say how proud I am of him and all the work it's taken to get to this next step in our lives. It won't be easy, but it'll be worth it.
The boys and I have really enjoyed our time here in Easley, South Carolina. The people, the ideal location. It's been such a nice change to Florida. We'll most likely be moving sometime in June. We are currently looking for a home to rent in Birmingham. Matt and I drove to Birmingham last weekend for a quick 24 hour trip, sans the kiddos. Mima is in town and was able to care for them. We drove around all morning trying to find a real estate office that was open. It was getting tiring, and out hope was slowly fading. At last, we ran smack dab into the middle of one off of Hollywood...Relfe-Welden. There was one lone agent...Lisa Holmes. She was the typical Birmingham bred resident. The perfect person to talk too, ya'll! So far she's gone above and beyond trying to help us find a place to rent. Her favorite words are cute, darlin, and precious...as is she.
Here are some photos that we took of the boys last week. They were having a good time before bed!
I forgot to mention that we had a major milestone happen last week...poopy in the potty (twice). We have been slowly trying to encourage Evan to potty train. We keep him in diapers most of the time, and he's been going to the potty a couple of times a day. M&M's have been quite encouraging!
1 comment:
Hooray for Evan! I loved the text message picture of it...so funny!! Keep going Evan!
Post a Comment