Everyday I find a new box to open, and so the other day I finally got to the box with the cord for the camera. The photos below are from June 10-July 26, 2010. Within those dates we were in SC for two weeks, then we made our way to Montgomery, AL, and before we got there we stopped in Atlanta for a little break from the drive. We spent a wonderful week in Montgomery, AL. with our friends the Snyders, who so graciously opened their doors to us while Matt moved us...poor guy! We've all come out of the this move a bit banged up. We've learned a lot about life, the people who care about us, and each other.
2 comments:
I love all the pictures! Evan AND Joel are getting so big!
Can't wait to see them in person! Hopefully in a few weeks!
Cool Pictures Daph! Can't wait until I get back so Susie, the girls and I can come visit you guys! I gotta spoil my Godson...
-Tony
Post a Comment