Below is a link to a great online article...
Never Pay for Household Cleansers Again
I am trying to make a conscience effort to used products that are healthier for my family, and at the same time more cost effective. I truly believe that the majority of cleaning products are too harsh to be using in our homes. They negatively effect many parts of our bodies, and why not use things that can do the job without causing a diverse effect on ones health. Often times the terms "organic" and "green" make me think the cost is going to be more, but it's not always like that. If you don't want to make your own, or have the cash to just buy what you want, check out Fresh Market's website for coupons.
Please feel free to share your green cleaning tips and tricks under comments.
2 comments:
Thanks for the article. I will have to try some of them. I'm guilty of "bleaching" the house for that sanitized feeling. I tried vinegar as a cleaning again but didn't care for the smell so maybe I'll try the lemon juice and club soda idea. We'll see.
PS. How in the heck do you find time to update your blog with all that you have going on? I guess I need to get to work!
Post a Comment