Tuesday, October 19, 2010

my many hats, and no i'm not talking accessories!

Each and every day that I spend at home with my boys I realize that the role that I currently have as Stay At-Home mom is one of multiple roles.  Just getting out the door requires a well-orchestrated plan.  For example, One must have bags packed with needed essentials, like food and sippy cups.  Second, the kids must be feed before leaving, and then one must clean up the mess of lunch, the house, and the kids before I can struggle my way out the door with two under 4.  Basically, the more you are at home, the more messes you have to clean up!  If my kids were at school, and I was at work then their would be no one to make a mess through the day, and hence no one (myself, cause my role is also currently maid) needed to clean it up.  I'm wondering when I should APPLY for my next vacation...hahaha.  Seriously people, I'm exhausted.  I never thought I'd see the day where I dreamt of time at a job, and not a 4-star resort.

1 comment:

Berry Family said...

Oh, dear. You are in need of a trip to come see me. Wait! You'll be here in 7 days! I have a plan...
teb