Monday, October 4, 2010

photos at the botanical gardens

We recently had our photos taken at the Birmingham's Botanical Gardens.  The grounds are simply stunning, and the best part is it's a free attraction!  We took advantage of Pipo and Mima's visit up here to have the photos done.  Visits from family is a perfect time to have photos taken together. 

Here is a link to the slideshow: http://aliciahale.myshowit.com/ticolafamily/index.html


To view all the pictures:
1. Go to http://www.aliciahalephotography.com/

2. Click on 'Clients' (at the bottom of the page)

3. Click on the gallery entitled 'Ticola Family'

4. The password is: botanicals (case sensitive)
 
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Beat Emetaphobia said...

Priceless photos of your precious family! Maybe it's just me and my pregnant hormones, but the slideshow went so well with the music, I started tearing! "Let them be little" so true! Loved them and thanks so much for sharing.

uP UP town girl. said...

I totally started tearing. I love all of these pictures. Each of you are Absolutely beautiful! And Daph...you are stunning as always!

Kaycee Manuel said...

I'm with the others, waterworks! Awesome photos though that I'm sure will be a treasure always. Your mom and dad look great too (as always). Hope things are going well for everyone!