Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A week of giving Thanks

The boys are down for their naps, but I know that at any moment they will awake from the sweet slumber.  I'm pushing my luck with this post, but I've gotta try.  I've got my coffee right beside me helping me through the afternoon slump.  It's especially tough today...it's cold and rainy outside.  I should me curled up under the covers...ahhh sweet bliss.  Our last two weeks have been so much fun.  We were able to spend time with family in B'ham with my mom coming up early to head up with us to Ellijay, Georgia.  We also finally found a Sunday afternoon to make it to the Birmingham Zoo with Papi in tow...shoot Evan's up! 
Crud, I hear Joel.  Gotta wrap this up...Evan had his school play.  OMG...it was so funny.  He just started saying hi to people in the audience while the play was going on.  That child is not shy at all.  His role was that of "cook" for the American Indians and the Pilgrims during the first Thanksgiving feast.  He followed the role by stiring the pot the entire 5 minute play.

Enjoy, and bye for now!

No comments: