Today we had the second 4D ultrasound, and Evan was much more cooperative than last week. I made sure I drank a caramel frappucino before the ultrasound to make sure he was going to move around enough to get a good look.
My parents were able to join Matt and I, and everyone seems to think he looks more like his mommy right now, but I see aspects of Matt too.
Evan is no longer in breech position, so he's facing downward!
Enjoy the show.




2 comments:
Oh wow,
What an experience to see our grandson for the first time inside this Mommy's belly!!!!!!!!
Muchos besitos,
Mima & Pipo
The ultra sound images are great. I need to start using a 3rd party site so that I can post video too. I am so behind the times. We have you linked now on our blog and we will check in often.
--Ed
Post a Comment