Time is going by fast! I am beginning to feel very pregnant now. It's harder to move around, and I lose balance, and drop things all the time.
This weekend is very special. We are going to Atlanta, Ga. to be with family and friends who have so graciously agreed to throw us a baby shower. The best part will be to see everyone!
3 comments:
Daphne,
Awesome pictures! Love the progression you've documented as Evan has grown! I hope you have a wonderful time in Atl. this weekend and my only regret is that I will not be able to attend to see your family and friends as they help welcome Evan.
Lots of love, Kaycee
Dearest Daughter,
We're so glad to be able to see all the pictures of you carring our first grandchild "Evan Joseph"!
Love you,
Mami & Papi
Daphne, You look just gorgeous in these photos. You radiate beauty, joy, and good health. What a lucky boy little Evan is to have such a great Mom.
Love,
Momma & Poppa Ticola
Post a Comment