Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ebay find

 


So here's a photo of the letters that I ordered from Ebay to match Joel's bedding. I ordered them in early September and I just got the proof of the letters for my approval. The artist's name is Britt Corbin. Didn't she do a fantastic job! I can't wait till they arrive.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kaycee Manuel said...

Very cute decor Daphne. I wouldn't expect anything less though, you have great taste!
The pictures from Thanksgiving are very nice. Looks like Evan is on his way to being a little model (kids clothes are so adorable).
Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Beat Emetaphobia said...

Lions and Tigers and Bears...Oh my!! Joel will absolutely love his new room and decorations. It looks like you're well on your way to welcoming a 2nd little one now...already 32 weeks?? He's so lucky to come into the world to well prepared and loving parents. Evan is growing up so fast. Soon he'll be asking for milk and more and everything else. They sure do develop fast! Looking forward to more photos. Keep them coming!

Steve and Leslie (and Tucker, too!) said...

Hi guys!

I am so excited to see that you have added my blog address to your site! You'll have to show me how to do that.

I can't believe Baby Joel is on his way so soon! Last time I saw you guys you were pregnant with Evan! I can't wait to meet these cute little boys!

Miss you guys!
Leslie