Dinner time is usually not fun for us. Evan is a very picky eater, but he was actually happy tonight so I thought I'd take some photos of this rare event. We have a standard highchair and this hook-on chair just so we can change it up a bit to see if it encourages him to eat more. We constantly sing to him, and do what we can to keep him in a happy mood. Whenever we sing the theme song from the cartoon show, "The Wonder Pets" he lifts his arms up in the air like he's flying. You'll see in the photos.
1 comment:
Mealtime is always an adventure in our house, too. Gabby is a great eater, generally, but we still resort to bribery (eat and she can watch the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show...aka Hot Dog!) or some sort of bargaining...a bite of chicken for a bite of froot loops (lots of sugar, I know, but it helps us teach her colors and she'll eat her healthy foods).
Post a Comment