I'm finally getting our Christmas photos uploaded! That was on of my tasks to get done before Joel's arrival, which looks to be on Jan. 21st now! Just a couple more things to get done this weekend like, sew Evan and Joel flannel pillow shams, and organize photos.
Other than all the presents Evan recieved, our Christmas was very low key this year since I had to stay at home. Mima and Pipo came up Christmas Eve and stayed the night to see Evan open his presents the next day. He really had a wonderful time playing with everything.
Since I last blogged Evan has learned many new words both spoken and sign. He signs and says, "more", "milk", "bird" just to name a few. We've been practicing his brother's name with him too. This morning I asked him to kiss my belly/Joel and he did. It was so cute. Unfortunantly, I was the only one at home with him so we didn't get a photo :(((.
1 comment:
Evan, it looks like you really made out Christmas morning. You must have been a really good boy! Can you believe you'll be a big brother in just 1 week? It feels like this day crept up on us so quickly. We can't wait to meet Baby Joel. Give your mommy and her belly a big hug and kiss for us. We love you!
Post a Comment