So many of our friends are pregnant, and have been asking about different baby items. This is my list for must haves for any parent...
1) Ergo baby carrier- much better than a Baby Bjorn,and it's only $20 more. The Ergo carrier can be used from newborn to 40lbs., which is much longer than a Bjorn can be used, PLUS!!!! It's so much more comfortable on your back.
2) A travel swing
3) An easy to set up pack-n-play- I've found that Graco's are the easiest to use, and come in all sorts of colors and patterns.
4) The Miracle blanket or any muslin swaddling blanket- this is a life saver, and will grant you a lot more sleep in the end.
5) A stroller frame for an infant car seat- this is so much more practical, economical, and just easier to use than a travel system. Look for "Snap-n-Go" by Baby Trend, or the Maclaren "Easy Traveler, and Graco also makes one. Choose the stroller of your dreams after your baby can sit up more. That way your not stuck with the one came with your car seat.
1 comment:
I second the Graco Pack-n-Play, the Maclaren Travel stroller frame, and the miracle blanket. I would also like to add cloth diapers for burp cloths, zip up pjs (not buttons or snaps), and a fan for the baby's room (white noise). If you are nursing, I recommend the Medela breastpump (Advanced...double pump).
Post a Comment