Saturday, March 6, 2010

it's a go!

It's been just over a month since I launched my website, and I just got my first diaper cake order...Yay! Sure, it was from someone that I know, but it still counts. I am super excited about it.
So, now I have three haircuts under my frugal mami belt. I cut Evan's hair for the second time today, and the result was much better. He did so great staying still thanks again to candy. Plus, I told him he needed a haircut to see Mickey Mouse tomorrow, no not at Disney. Matt and I are taking him to a Playhouse Disney LIVE! show at the Bi-Lo center.

3 comments:

Beat Emetaphobia said...

So how was the Disney show? I think Gabby is at the age I think she'll actually sit through a show. Maybe we'll attempt it with Sesame Street Live in April. Wouldn't it be great if we could just meet up at a show with the kids. Could be a reality after this summer!

Berry Family said...

Congrats on your first diaper cake order! Go girl!

Peggy Carter said...

Enjoyed the site, especially the pictures. The boys are growing too fast. Daph, I know you are not on FB these days, so I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday today. Hope it is all you wish for!