Tuesday, March 2, 2010

perhaps snow

It's snowing today, March 2. Which is funny because last year on March 1 we had our first experience with snow up here. We woke up to no snow, so we got Evan up and ready for school and off he went happily of course. By 10 AM it was coming down, so by 11 AM we got a call from Evan's school that they were closing early.
Joel is on the verge of walking. He has taken several steps in a row already, but it has been difficult to gauge when we should actually start filming his steps. Last night he circled the couch several times. He has climbing mastered. He climbs anything he can. He's one we have to watch very closely.
I'll post some photos soon.

2 comments:

Beat Emetaphobia said...

Snow in March? Is that what I have to look forward towhen we move to the southeast? Hmmm, I'm not too sure I'm crazy about that. I love snow on ski vacations and Christmas break and that's about it. I'm getting wimpier with the cold in my old age ;). I think 3 steps justifies Joel being a walker but maybe my standards are too low. I say break out the video camera out now!

Daphne said...

Well it snowed all day, but nothing really stuck so that was a bummer. I was able to take some photos of Joel looking out at the snow.