Joel walked today!!! Today March 6, 2010 at 3:34PM Joel walked across the living room chair to the loveseat, about seven steps. Of course, it was just so unexpected that I didn't have a camera ready. I started filming after his steps to see if he's maybe decide to do it again, but no such luck. I am so happy the his first steps were to me, his Mami.
Prior to Joel walking, Evan and I had been out to our bible study and at Chik fil-A for lunch. He continues to use the potty, and when I say potty I mean a little one. He's still frightened by large (standard size) toilets. He's say's he's "scared". The noise is what scares him.
Last night Matt finally got to enjoy his Christmas present from this past year...Brad Paisley tickets. We went to the concert last night. It was really good, but boy we must be getting old cause our ears are still ringing. We were thankful for the night out, but when your greatest treasures are at home it's hard to be away. Nothings as good as being with your babies!
3 comments:
How old is Joel now?
Hope you get a clip of him walking soon!
Keekee,
Joel is 13 months old now. He turned a year on January 20th!
Besos!
Way to go, Joel!! I bet you are as cute as can be walking! Can't wait to see pictures.
We know what you mean by ringing ears after a concert. Crazy...we're not old! We will never be old! (Sigh...I'm going to keep telling myself that!)
When I leave Lauren for more than a few hours (which is very rare), I swear that I forget what she looks like! Silly, I know but true.
Post a Comment